Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Recipe # 14

The Menu (July 3, 2010):
Buffalo Chicken Dip (#1)- pg 17

As I mentioned in the last post, we went to lake with friends from PT school this past weekend.  During our three years of school we had many get-togethers.  I singed up to bring my mom's buffalo chicken dip one time, and from then on was instructed to bring it to every other get-together.  I was rummaging through the cookbook on our way to the lake and Nick Chantara asked if the buffalo dip was in there. When I said yes, he became very excited and requested we make it that weekend.  So.... we did!  Now, I'm not sure if I ever admitted to my class that my mom always made this recipe when I brought it to class events, but it would be a secret no longer after I had to admit I had never actually attempted to cook this dip.  They did laugh a little, and insinuated it was about time I start cooking on my own and not have my mom cook it all for me, haha.  Hence, one idea behind this cooking adventure.  I appreciated their encouragement and attempted this recipe for the first time.  I'm pleased to announce that it was delicious and enjoyed by all, even Courtney who doesn't like blue cheese dressing!!  Thanks, Nick, for initiating this cooking endeavor and hope I did my mom's recipe justice! 

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment